Smita Thapa, Model

Smita Thapa model she is. Women's rights that no man should be sexually model Thapa recognized as well. Nepali society, men use women as a tool for calming the reawakened old values ​​against the pass as he wishes to join. He was like many women has been increasing due to the number of Nepalese society, male prostitutes. One of the young men who used such Smita Thapa model.
The most famous image published in journalism Hot Pose bloapamadhye chapaeki Smita sexual aids such yuvatiharuki representative who only obey men. He stated that a man is sexually exploited women in the name of love. The girl is now your turn. Yuvatiharule also learn to see men only as sexual partners.
It is, some men see women as toys, they play and the utility phyakchan after. Women also think the same thing?
- Think, why not thinking about? I am so young. Men are my toys. My body wants to do them insane. The utility can also be finished.
How did man compatible?
- I am 16 years has come to associate with men. That may have been how far almalinchu dirty. Many were dead, how say? (Long Laughter)
All of them were pointed out toys?
- First they were Dream Boy. Follow me, men began to feel that the words are toys.
Such thinking came when?
First sexual relation with the body kept puragarna needs. Sometimes that love into a relationship with them. When the behavior is thought, the selfish organism, there is love, that does not mean you know. Since then, I have also Men "insane End throws" Cai have begun to act.
Selfish men that women?
- I say selfish woman why she was a woman? Instead, the selfish man. Women fall melt, but the men guilty of molten I. I married a man told me that he did not mayamaparda. Felt it would melt in love, getting married anyway.
Vivahagarne favorable conditions it might not necessarily, do not marry a man selfish whenever you say that?
- Men like hot and sexy girlfriend before the wedding I had cahamda. Vehicle rear, flooding, and the issue of pleasure. When it comes to marriage, invasion keepers at home, straight-plain girl takes Ray? Even before the wedding is the same, that is after. Why then would behave differently?
Do you like because they have spent their youths, they have no vested interest and is compatible for?
- I will not curl girl. In some cases, they indeed have my paisavata. There may be such a girl, whom Khan-sustenance enough, they also have the same obligation to take the money. But, I am a rich lady. The lights, open-minded society of misrepresentation does when he sees a young woman. Our society is wrong.
You climb a car, an apartment dwelling, thoughts and behavior is natural to think of seeing the same, is not it?
- I personally talk to the family byakagraundako anymore. But say to them, I lay in the ability to spend the month 4-5 million. I am a Tech named educate and enable.
What is the purpose of your life?
- Good model to be. Live happily. Two-Four Ed (ad) In response to the market, which is found, it has ignited interest in me to overeat. As if he wanted to spend the rest of life. In particular to associate the new-new man.
The first man to be compatible with the statute, that model put lust?
- I was at school forward. Dancing and Acting were good. 16 age men also began sanngata.
Associating the first time treating men?
- It is. I am met in dance class. He was 27 years old. Simply Me "oral sex" was.
How much young age to know what happened oral sex?
- That in itself is something we know. Sex is prakritika thing, is not it? Again it was a very experienced man, he taught me the importance of sex.
It was a kind of exploitation that make sense?
Now it because he did not fulfill my wish. But he is more happy when I seemed oral, that I enjoyed seeing.
The second man also think this is?
- I remember. Moral, I was 17 years old. Simply contact me was natural. I was the first time she was young samccaiki. He was then 31 years old.
You always older men is appealing to?
- Because they are experienced invasion. Another elderly man, not unduly suspicious of others do not adhere. Fair have spent far he lives in safe side.
I do not feel bad that repentance?
40-year-old elderly man once so like me to convince him during his karamai underwing that was our relationship. I have thought of moral reasoning that he continued. I thought, my dousing with more hunger than necessary. The good thing is that he was not. <br>
<br>
It did not change the habit? <br>
- Nothing. He was so impressed me that for me to say everything was drafting. Marring his family darabhaepachi I went Side. For his wife, son and daughter. My purpose was not only to have a relationship with him, the family was not damaged. <br>
<br>
How much time to you boy breathing? <br>
- Not that much time. Man, do not associate with one other man uthabas. Me anymore. When exposed to another man takes my bvayaphrendamathi perceived injustice.
Sexual relationships should be the role of love-love that is not? <br>
- Love and sex are different things. However, if he was in love cybersex Golden alienation. English proverb, is the incumbent, the importance of love in the case of sex.
So long sexual relationship often feel manly? <br>
- Once. A few years ago my company was one of the media. Anyone associating themselves to be safe, I did not perish, but a year later became my love. I have only three years of his fall ill and pagliechu that pushes me to associate with. I thought of moral, sex love was joy. But what is he refused to marry me.
WHY would he marry?
- I was a little ray age. Associating with others not little, a wedding would be a little? I was wearing one of moral esteem.
Then they can rely settled married life?
- Love, love, after he betrayed my trust her. And I feel bagnuhunna men, but that men should understand what insane. My husband now, we need men.
With how fast this life?
- I know, modeling also is their age. This is also a time for fun. So paldaichu adopted. 1 million investment in a business I started. Amdami the money myself Harris. Just let mojama vitaumchu life. Now modeling is my discussion, I lose my name is in Woodland.
Not their children are compelled to marry, it was about a second, life is incomplete?
- Why is marriage for children and underwing? I need a husband, a man who may hendasama, whether good behavior. I would like to make him the father of her child, but it is not his right. It will be my only child.
Ashwini Koirala's book "She" and.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top